MakeWebGames

LARGE ammount of stolen code in use.

waffles

http://www.thecrimelife.com is currently using a stockmarket, mission, loan shark, find items in city, and voting credit mod, jail, report bug, chatroom, forums, images and a hell of alot more which were stolen from ME. I highly reject the idea of supporting this game as they cannot code mods for themselves and have resorted to stealing the code AND images from myself and my organization.

Re: LARGE ammount of stolen code in use.

No. They were a partner with me. But they then changed the password and such and took the domain and the hosting account. The codes belonged to me, the hosting account to them and the agme we split. But he then took the codes, game and hsoting and went his own way. Thus stealing my codes.

you should have mady another account.

so only you could get into the files and database.

and he couldnt.

Useless, as the other can delte it.

And you cannot blame him for this either.

You shared, he took the whole cake.

AS you willingly aggreed with him to share you cannot do anything about it now.

Sorry.

I myself have a copy of all the codes, the name waffles appears many times in the game as the owner and my e-mail adress also appears in the game codes. I also have customers who have bought copeis of parts of the code off of me who can witness that i have created the code.

To the other guys account but they were then split with me.

And i got myself a copy of the fiels so im ovcourse abusing all the loopholes in my own code. To piss off his members and then have him pay me to fix the loopholes :)

Re: LARGE amount of stolen code in use.

I am the guy who is coding for the site now, its under new ownership (I'm not the owner). I'm sorry that the codes where stolen from you I didn't know, thought they where bought, found this site by look in web referral logs. Anyway if you write down what specific codes are stolen, I'll write my own and remove your although I have significantly changed a lot of the files.

Also I found the stock market bug and fixed that, I want to re-design it anyway, with graphs.

Secondly in return for me removing the codes could you not go into peoples accounts.

Thanks