Uridium Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Ive recoded some of redux so it works on all PHP versions its been tested on php 7.0 up to 8.4 without any issues you can test it here >> WESTWORLD I will be working on the Github versions to make the php 8 compatible Im hoping by making Mccodes run on versions higher than 5.6 that it might inject new life into the old girl Ive found some bugs on the redux i'll sort them out as i go along 2 Quote
Uridium Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 9 hours ago, rockwood said: Demo Login????? I want to keep track of how many login so no demo account I'm afraid Quote
Uridium Posted Thursday at 09:39 PM Author Posted Thursday at 09:39 PM 16 hours ago, rockwood said: I am in there now 😄 you are a good seed 🙂 thank you 16 hours ago, rockwood said: I am in there now 😄 errors are on the Forums but if you find any more matey please report Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.