MakeWebGames

Lock mysql.php/config.php from outsiders.

Haunted Dawg

Ok ive had a shell installed on my new game dont know how it got there and well ive deleted it now but it was accessing the mysql.php via my game. So some other people may have this to i know for one jay-dogg has a problem like this and until today ive made up the working thing.

Add this to which every files you actualy want to access the mysql.php/config.php:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

To some of you who have v1 they should add this in the header:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Since v1 in every file uses include(mysql.php); now you cant go through all the files :lol:

Ok now in the file you want it not to access if game_file is set to 0 (from outsiders)

Jay dogg had this problem that people were changing his email, password, all the time after changing it back. Hope this helps to some of you who actualy need it.

Note: please dont post shit that its stupid to use this and such as i know its not needed if you can use a key and such but this will help those who have the same problem as jay-dogg!