MakeWebGames

[mccode] 2nd Crystals

N00b

If you want something other than crystals in your game why not add another thing like diamonds or etc you name it.....

"ALTER TABLE users ADD `ucrystals` bigint(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Open Header:

Find Crystals: {$ir['crystals']}

Add below

Name Here: {$ir['ucrystals']}

Then create a second crystal temple or something.

I know people maybe KNow how to do it but some people dont :)

Topic title editted ~LostOne

Re: 2nd Crystals

Lol, i bought tradement house from GF, and last night i decided i wanted Uranium (game is based on Nuclear) and it took bloody ages to change tradement house to use uranium, Is there a way to search a specific word and replace, like search and replace?

Is there a way to search a specific word and replace, like search and replace?

If you have dreamweaver, open the files that should have the thing you want to search to replace even if its ALL THE FILES lol.

then click "Ctrl+F" and then when the window opens tehere is a littel dropdown saying "Search in" and next to it, it should say "current document" click on current document and in the dropdown chose "open documents"

then fill in the find and replace bits and press "replace all" and then it will do it all for you, and then when its done right click on one of the tabs and click "save all" and it will automatically save them all

Lol, i bought tradement house from GF, and last night i decided i wanted Uranium (game is based on Nuclear) and it took bloody ages to change tradement house to use uranium, Is there a way to search a specific word and replace, like search and replace?

I thought you all said he resells mods?

look where at the text where its bold and underlined will show you what i mean.

• 11 months later...