Extras:

$5 every extra domain its installed on

$5 for installation

Files:

3 PHP files

1 Sql file

1 Instruction file

Description:

Users guess a number in between 1 and eg 100 (or whatever you set it too decrease/increase depending on users), the users will be able to see what there freinds have guessed in the current game. Everyday it will pick a winning number at random the user with the matching number will be credited x amount of cash and x amount of crystals (x values can be set by you).

Extra info:

To protect legit buyers and stop illegal sharing i have included my licensing system into this mod.

Every buyer will get a unique licence key linked to your domain If you share your key and mod files your key will be blocked without refund.

The cron will be encoded and top of the numbers game script but is still fully edit the look and the main code.

Screenshot:

numbergamewt4.png

Purchase:

Send the amount in paypal to the email [email protected]

Then email me from the address you sent the paypal money from or include the transaction id

Include in the email the domain(s) it will be getting used on please include if you purchased installation or extra domain

You will be emailed you unique key for the mod and the mod files within 24 hours after payment