MakeWebGames

Honor Awards v2

seanybob

Re: Honor Awards v2

ya well i find that funny too cause fag boy lil spellbyte pulled the same shit you dicks keep rippen my code and i'll just fucking post the orgonal code to prove it plain and simple if i aint maken money off my code you sure as fuck aint gonna either fucking gay ass thieves

ya well i find that funny too cause fag boy lil spellbyte pulled the same shit you dicks keep rippen my code and i'll just fucking post the orgonal code to prove it plain and simple if i aint maken money off my code you sure as fuck aint gonna either fucking gay ass thieves

Atma...

The cussing doesn't bother me.

The lack of punctuation does.

God gave us commas and periods for a reason dearest

By comparing the common sense levels between seanybobs and atma's posts, I'm going to assume seany is a bit more intelligent. And as I know seany doesn't steal mods, I'm going to assume atma is trying to take credit for something he didn't produce. Now by gathering info from atma's hard and confusing posts, I'm going to guess he's and adolescent. With this thought out, it would only make sense that seany didn't steal anything and I think atma needs to think before he decides to display his ignorance publicly. That may be good advice for you as well Bling. :wink:

By comparing the common sense levels between seanybobs and atma's posts, I'm going to assume seany is a bit more intelligent. And as I know seany doesn't steal mods, I'm going to assume atma is trying to take credit for something he didn't produce. Now by gathering info from atma's hard and confusing posts, I'm going to guess he's and adolescent. With this thought out, it would only make sense that seany didn't steal anything and I think atma needs to think before he decides to display his ignorance publicly. That may be good advice for you as well Bling. :wink:

Thanks for the support Zaver

It's probable that Atma made a honors mod. Good for him. However, my mod and his are not the same, and therein lies his confusion...

And his colorful use of the english language does expose his education... and bling as well...

ok

If you dont think its atmas go look on my site, i have the most up to date one besides the one be worked on

it updates to see if you havent been credited a honor wands way there's a lot to it lol just go look it on my site

....................heres the link............http://www.d4rk-forc3s.com.................and that one is Atma's.....................

....................................... well i am off to code for a bit..................................

Well I guess you can call me a code collector. I buy almost all mods if they are worth it. And i've never ever come across an honors mod like the one YOU made seany. And it's little assclowns like atma and bling that cause the good coders to leave CE.

zaver i got one thing to tell i am not one to piss off but i don't got anything bad against good coders or ppl that make good mods only against ppl takin ppl mods and sell them saying they coded it i mean if you just recode part of the mod the maker of the code should still get credit for it you know

Lol, you're not one to piss off huh? You must be the 5th grade bully. And its good that you dont have anything against me, I havent done anything wrong. But I do have something against you. People like you are the reason CE is deteriorating. Good coders are leaving because some people (you) have nothing better to do than cause shit with other people. Say what you want about seany's mod but you're dead wrong. I'm betting seany could code 10 times better than atma...and say....well I wont even mention how much better he can code than you because I'll bet you dont know php worth shit. Anyways...my point is, GO THE HELL AWAY BEFORE YOU CAUSE MORE PEOPLE TO LEAVE CE.

zaver i got one thing to tell i am not one to piss off but i don't got anything bad against good coders or ppl that make good mods only against ppl takin ppl mods and sell them saying they coded it i mean if you just recode part of the mod the maker of the code should still get credit for it you know

I agree. Where's the problem?

;)

Lol, you're not one to piss off huh? You must be the 5th grade bully. And its good that you dont have anything against me, I havent done anything wrong. But I do have something against you. People like you are the reason CE is deteriorating. Good coders are leaving because some people (you) have nothing better to do than cause shit with other people. Say what you want about seany's mod but you're dead wrong. I'm betting seany could code 10 times better than atma...and say....well I wont even mention how much better he can code than you because I'll bet you dont know php worth shit. Anyways...my point is, GO THE HELL AWAY BEFORE YOU CAUSE MORE PEOPLE TO LEAVE CE.

no it's becuz of ppl ripping mods

ps. i know how to code in a few things 1 vb 2 php 3 html and a bit of ajax if you even know what that means lol :evil: