MakeWebGames

Good idea!!

Michael

I think this is a good idea!! I want to make a completely free game for fun!!! AKA people cant donate, free host,subdomain, lite codes, No buying mods, code them all ourselves or people can donate mods to this novel idea, mail me if you want to try this just for fun!! haha also tell me if ya think this is a good idea

Re: Good idea!!

No it isnt, i have all the mods i want, it is just i want to do something different!!! Most game out there are all the same, Crime-whatever. They are mostly all shit aswell, this is just to see if it would work, and it would be called Somethin daft like "The Free Game". It would just be for somethin different, so piss off!!

totally free games are more like a charity....

been looking around and gathering info...

totally free games have a avg of $1-$5 a month on donations, got even info on one that exists more than 2 years and only made $100 in it's existence

I'm sorry Jake and Lemon :-D but i dont realy mind if it doesnt matter cause its just gonna be for the crack, AKA just a wee mess about so that we can show people that you dont have to pay alot for games, as in Kraig and Tittlemouse, Kraig says its not gonna work for Tittle cos he wont pay (or cant). And MD thanks for the info mate. I know it wont make hardly any donations but for this i wont care cause im not gonna pay for it anyway lol!!!

It didn't ruin it all

It made game owners to be more inventive, create templates, mods , etc...

Instead of 100 same games (same layout, same crimes, etc)

well yes and no but it still ruined it :) alot of GAME OWNERS would agree :)

That's because most are jealous of each other, I still don't get it why there has to be so much jealousy between game owners.

4 billion USD was the online game market last year in the US alone .... looks like the cake is more than big enough.

looks like the cake is more than big enough.

I WANT CAKE :P where is it? can i have some? Is it chocolate?

I should make a chinese game

lol? can you speek chinese?

That's because most are jealous of each other

Im jelous of Kronow :P