MakeWebGames

Free Loan Shark System

master_killa

Re: Free Loan Shark System

actually should be

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

for forcing it to be in there for more than a day. But I might have just went out on a limb assuming.... but I can't be bothered as either way it should be plus or minus 1 for not allowing them to use it. :-D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually should be

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

for forcing it to be in there for more than a day. But I might have just went out on a limb assuming.... but I can't be bothered as either way it should be plus or minus 1 for not allowing them to use it. :-D

thats not the case u want people to invest money coz they can either gain or lose and that cron i made allows them to do this once a day

• 2 weeks later...

I did some editing to this one myself to make it a little more real. Cause when I think of a loan shark I think mean guy who gives you X amount of days to pay back what you owe him or else. So with that being said. Oh and this is the V2 codes that I edited, wouldn't be hard at all to convert back to v1 though. And please everyone bare with me here, this is one of the first times I have posted something on here I have edited do to all the damn negative comments, so if you find a bug or something in the work I did, then just tell me so I can learn from my mistakes and fix it the next time. Thanks Almost forgot to say what this does. It gives the player 15 days to pay back the loan, at the end of that 15 days if the loan is not paid back they get sent to the hospital.

Sql

replace your loanshark.php with this one

add this to your daily cron

and I also did a little extra something to help my users remember how many days they had to pay the money back. This is optional so you do not have to do this.

Open header.php

find

Above or below doesn't matter really. Paste

If you want its real easy to change the amount of days, or time in the hospital or anything like that, but if you have any questions pm me and I will help to the best of my ability.

If you do change the amount of days then you will need to change the

part above to make the bar look correct. I am not sure of the exact number you will need, I just experimented till I got it right.

Tittelmouse, just curious, can you code?

Because the error was simple, all it was 'unexpected } on line 89'

So here you go....

And nice mod seems like a good idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Free Loan Shark System PROBLEM?

well this is so easy to mess up......users can get unlimited ammount of money! i dont wnt to say how b4 any1 uses d *glithch* in this coding buh if u have dis on ur gme i'll tell ya

add me on msn

[email protected]

Alternatively, you could just tell us on here so people can find a solution. If it's to do with entering a minus number in the borrow box then that's easy to fix.

Something along the lines of

However I'm new to coding so I could be wrong.

I think its setup so low level numbers, lest loan amount you can take out.

say Level:2 loan would be something like $4200 and you cant take from it until you pay it back... 4200 isn't much... for Level:1 it's less....

welll ya wanna no d *bug*????

here it is

this is an *example*

the most a user can take out is $4000

right?

not really.....if a user asks for 3999 he/she hasn't reached the limit yet so if he/she tries it again $3999

the loan shark system gives it to the user so you get my point now......unless if you modify it he/she will keep on taking unlimited ammounts out

welll ya wanna no d *bug*????

here it is

this is an *example*

the most a user can take out is $4000

right?

not really.....if a user asks for 3999 he/she hasn't reached the limit yet so if he/she tries it again $3999

the loan shark system gives it to the user so you get my point now......unless if you modify it he/she will keep on taking unlimited ammounts out

another simple fix.

find

and add below it

There maybe a better way of doing it but it does stop the user taking out more than their max would allow.