MakeWebGames

Help me test this

Decepti0n

Re: Help me test this

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/paim/public_html/blackjack.php on line 151

Dealer:

You: King - Total: 10

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/paim/public_html/blackjack.php on line 11

Well im not an expert on blackjack, but from what I could find, as a 'rule' to prevent cheating or whatever, the dealer always stands on 17, but less than that will continue hitting, and Ace's for the dealer automatically count as 11.

Well im not an expert on blackjack, but from what I could find, as a 'rule' to prevent cheating or whatever, the dealer always stands on 17, but less than that will continue hitting, and Ace's for the dealer automatically count as 11.

But the dealer didnt have 17, the dealer had 24.

And why even waste time programming blackjack if you're not going to make Aces work correctly?? There's plenty of working blackjack games available for sale if you're not going to do it right.

Dealer total: 24

(Ace, 3, 10)

Your total: 16

(9, 6, Ace)

You (presumably) stood on 16, the dealer had Ace and 3 (11+3 = 14). He hit (since it's under 17), and got a 10, busted, and you won. The Ace works correctly according to the way I programmed it (as best I could according to BJ rules), and if you read the topic, you'll notice the word 'test'.

friggin A, I suck at blackjack...

took me about 20 seconds to get down to -700

coding looks good. I can help ya make it so aces can count as either 1 or 11 for dealer (but I doubt you need the help)

I would imagine a simple if statement

if(dealer is about to go bust because over 21)

{

check to see if dealer has ace.

If he does, subtract 10 from his score

If not, hhe goes bust

}