MakeWebGames

FlashChat for your Game

Vorless DarkChaos

Re: FlashChat for your Game

I've installed this. It's looking good so far.

Right now I'm trying to get the chat to fit inside my game. Like inside the main table of my game opposed to requiring a whole new window outside of the game action. Not sure how to include globals.php on the flash portion once chat is started.

Has anyone else tried this? I've definitely been unable to get it to work within my game. It's going to have to open a new window.

The bigger problem I have, however, is that there is something in the profile.php page and associated pages that is destroying my $ir variable. I can run chat, it will open in a new window, but if I look at any profile.php page, when I go back to my first game window, I get the standard not-logged-in error msg and I have to login fresh.

Has anyone else tried this? I've definitely been unable to get it to work within my game. It's going to have to open a new window.

The bigger problem I have, however, is that there is something in the profile.php page and associated pages that is destroying my $ir variable. I can run chat, it will open in a new window, but if I look at any profile.php page, when I go back to my first game window, I get the standard not-logged-in error msg and I have to login fresh.

spellbyte install flashchat onto his game

ask him

he should be able to help you

Looks like the spellbyte got it to work by not requiring registration. I liked the registration option as it prevented people from pretending to be other people. But, it doesnt want to load correctly on spellbytes game either