MakeWebGames

[REVIEW] Prison Struggle

Vorlen

I like the art. Straight out, first page the picture of the guy is in a nice and clean style. Well suited for the game. There's preview pictures, a nice description and the login section. Color scheme is a tad dark, but it's not bad at all. I cannot yet decide, after only just logging in, whether or not this is an MC Code game. So if it is, the owners are good... very good. The menu is what makes it feel like mc, likewise for the stuff in the header. But it's nicely disguised for the rest of it... on this page at least.

Okay, after seeing a few of the pages, this must be mc code. It really feels like it is, and has many similarities... but that is a good thing, that it isn't the same. Just from the conversion of many different things, and some original modifications, I already like the idea behind the game.

This is another example of "Use what you SHOW!" Meaning, the login and register, are DIFFERENT from the inside. Inside there are White/Greyish and Yellow fonts. The stat bars are solid yellow, which isn't bad it really stands out. There's a black and grey layout concept, which is pretty clean, but still I think they should have used the login page color scheme, or at least put this one out there.

Within minutes I was invited to a Gang, which is really nice... gang invites and the fact that I got one so quickly. There's a persistent message for new prisoners, which needs to be set so that one's you've clicked the Tutorial button, it goes away... it's cramping the content a bit. The invite for the gang was also in an "Important Message" section, which is nice to be able to see all the events, mails and whatnot that occurr for you.

Now that I've joined the Gang, let's see what it's like in there. Actually, the owner sent me a mail, and I like how it's setup. Like a real e-mail inbox. You have to open each message, and best part is, when replying the sender's message is already included in the reply box. Nice touch.

Being me, I prewarned the Gang owner that I was doing a review, so that they wouldn't waste any in game money or such on me, because I really don't want someone else's gaming to be ruined or in any way inhibited by my reviews.

Yes, this site does have prizes, no they're not easy to get. They had 2 PS3's up for winning, one was top referrals which has already been given out, the other is for top DONATOR... I suspect they want us to donate more than the site is worth

Well, there's a lot more that I could review on, however I think I'll not do a massive essay, and cut right to the chase this time.

VERDICT: Decent site, could do with some changes here and there, but for the most part I dont see any prominent bugs or issues.

Visual: 3/5

Game Play: 4/5

• 2 months later...