MakeWebGames

[REVIEW] Pimpin Down Under - Browser Game

Vorlen

Well developed game, lots to do within.

A main note to be had is that if you're one to use SMS to donate, you had better live in Australia. Which isn't a big issue, as SMS isn't necessarily a huge thing.

I like the appearance quite a bit, there's nothing that isn't appealing about the game, the layout of the primary 'selection board' for which games/rounds you can play in is even attractive. It's a pleasant change from other round based games when you see each game/round have an identifying 'Hoe', which is a minor detail, but nonetheless an amusing one.

For an example, if anyone else plays the game, when I say I play "Shannyn" they'll know that I mean to say the beginner rounds, more or less the learner section.

Learning to play is fairly simple from what I've seen, as the layout lets you see almost every action that you can perform right from the main spot in the round.

Personally, I recommend this game to those who like the theme, and those that like round based games.

Guest Anonymous

Re: Pimpin Down Under - Browser Game

Wow nice review Vorlen...Im not much one for turn based games but I did peek at the graphics design of this earlier...

I didnt register just looked at the screenshots and the main login...looks clean and user friendly. I find alot of these games are a lil on the tacky side. This ones seems to have actually invested in some vector art for his girls as well as made the game very well laid out.

• 2 months later...