MakeWebGames

Looking for a partner on upcoming project

Aaron_

Hi all,

We are looking to find a partner to help us with the development of a new game set to launch soon Chaos City. It's in the Mafia genre however offers a very different style of game play compared to all other games on the market and is suited perfectly to being launched as an app in the future.

Development of the game is already 70% complete and built from scratch using Symfony. We're looking for an additional developer to help us get the game over the line and continue future development as the game is live.

You'll be joined on the project with two experienced game developers who've owned and ran several projects, including one project that is currently active and very profitable - so hopefully we can recreate with this project.

I appreciate I haven't gone into too much detail here, but I'd rather not divulge too much in an open forum.

If your potentially interested and have some time to commit to the project, please drop me a message!

• Like 1