MakeWebGames

New items page [V2]

Ghetto

Re: New items page [V2]

One question. Why do we have to put up with "MISC" items in armor section and armor in misc section?

(Not being hateful, just saying)

I think from what I briefly was reading from the code your item type 3 and his are different. I might be wrong though I was just reading through it a little. If your item type 3 is misc then yea I'm right. :lol:

Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if you have a mod like donator pack you would need to add the link and if statement.

e.g:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

But of course you couldn't do the color codes so i would understand if you didn't know :lol:

i like the mod, +10 :P

i got 2 questions though (as im a noob)

how on my pages can i get alternating row colours, i have tryed but had little success :-(

and the second is how on my inventory page can i get a table for weapons and annother for items?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

just thought i would mention as well that you can not equippt or unequippt your wepons on this mod

This is my main reason for claiming that the script is a bit buggy. The person who posted this script should perhaps make a few edits to this mod, to save people having to go through it themselves, though the face lift is a big improvement, so keep up the good work!