MakeWebGames

Accept c/c Payments without Paypal

mdshare

Introducing Credit Card payments as your way to pay!

Have a local or overseas buyer? Have them use their credit card to pay you.

Need to buy that last minute gift? Use your credit card for all your online purchasing.

AlertPayTM accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express (AMEX) cards.

AlertPay follows stringent measures to ensure your transaction is secure. Our enhanced security measures significantly reduce unauthorized use of cardholders so you can purchase on line with ease and merchants will see a reduction in fraudulent transactions.

Avoid unnecessary delays and register your VISA, MasterCard or American Express (AMEX) card with AlertPay today and enjoy further protection.

Our customer support representatives are happy to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (514)748-5774 or by email at [email protected]

Make AlertPay Your Way to Pay!

VISA, MasterCard and American Express (AMEX) are the only credit cards accepted at AlertPay.

www.alertpay.com

ban_20.gif

Offering multiple payment options to your client's could increase your sales, and for those that don't trust paypal c/c payments maybe the above is a solution.

They are BBB aproved, which is a big +

http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=10508221550

http://www.bbb-bec.com/main.cfm?p=421&l ... 855&page=1

That's the best part

**AlertPay Exclusive ** Chargeback Prevention: Reduce potential chargebacks or complaints through AlertPay's Preventive Measures. Since there are no business restrictions on this account, AlertPay will take extra steps to protect merchants and customers. The goal is to prevent unnecessary chargebacks to your (the merchant's) account. This measure will also protect customers, ensuring they know exactly what they are purchasing.

You (the merchant) will be required to provide to AlertPay your purchase policy that clearly describes the product or service being sold (this will be verified by AlertPay) as well your refund policy that describes your terms for refunding payments. Customers who purchase your items will be required to confirm their acceptance of your policies before the purchase will be completed.

After looking at alertpay yesterday Ill agree that its pretty good, its been in business for awhile and has a good BBB rating aswell.

Ontop of that it offers serveral notification methods for when you recieve payments.

I also like their chargeback policy, far better than paypals as far as im concerned.

With a well written tos, refund policy and product/subscription description you shouldnt have to fear chargebacks.

• 4 weeks later...

I've mailed them about using alertpay with a game and about having the possibility of using subscriptions. According their Terms, mccode games can use Alertpay.

Hello,

Thank you for considering AlertPay as your way to pay. My name is Jay and I will be happy to assist you further.

AlertPay is open to all members and merchants who meet our Terms & Conditions. Please refer to our website http://www.alertpay.com/SiteTermsAndConditions.aspx for more details.

Currently however we do not have a supscriptions feature available. We estimate this will be functional by the end of this month.

In order to integrate our AlertPay payment system with your site your must log into your account (Premium or Secured account only) and click the “Sell Online” tab. This will give you step by step instructions on how to integrate AlertPay with your site. If you require additional assistence please email [email protected].

Thank you for using AlertPay

Jay

Customer Support Department

514-748-5774

http://www.AlertPay.com

"Make AlertPay Your Way to Pay"

• 3 weeks later...

it's an IPN system just like paypal, has some more options available as notification methods.

Just received a new info mail from Alertpay also.

AlertPayTM protects you against identity theft with more protection & more security

AlertPay is concerned about our member’s security and we are continually taking measures to ensure that your security is never comprised.

In addition to already using VeriSign encryption for all transmissions online, (VeriSign is the world's leading Certificate Authority, securing more than 500,000 Web servers), AlertPay now introduces HackerSafe as part of our security program protecting you from any identity theft and credit card fraud. You will see the Hacker Safe logo along with the VeriSign logo on http://www.alertpay.com

What is Hacker Safe?

Hacker Safe is a scanning program that is tested and certified daily to pass the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test.

How does it work?

Hacker Safe scans AlertPay’s website daily to detect and protect against potential hackers gaining access to your personal information. With the combination of our Verisign encryption and daily scanning, you can be confident that your personal information is being protected with AlertPay.

How to further protect yourself online:

Make sure the computer you are using has the latest security patches

Personal firewalls and security software packages (with anti-virus, anti-spam, and spyware detection features) are essential tools for you to have while you transact online.

If you can, always use your own computer to when you transact online. If you need to use a computer other than your own, you won't know if it contains viruses or spyware.

Don't share your password with others and never reply to "phishing" emails with your password or other sensitive information. You also should never store your password on your computer. If you need to write down your password, store it in a secure, private place.

Be cautious when connecting into a wireless network. Wireless networks may not provide as much security as wired Internet connections.

To prevent others from gaining access to your personal information while shopping online, log out completely and never allow your browser to “remember” your username and password information if you are on a shared computer.

To report any spam, please email: [email protected]. If you ever receive a fraudulent email , please forward the email to: [email protected] and visit our http://www.alertpay.com/siteSecurityCenter.aspx for more details.

Our customer support representatives are happy to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (514)748-5774 or by email at [email protected]

Make AlertPay Your Way to Pay

PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT:

NEVER give your password to anyone, including AlertPay employees.

Protect yourself against fraudulent websites or emails by opening a new web browser window (e.g. Internet Explorer or

Netscape) and typing in the www.alertpay.com every time you log in to your account.

Thank you for using AlertPay!

The AlertPay Team

I spent the morning doing some research on them, going through 3rd party forums that talk about them, and have found that overall, they appear to be pretty strong and reliable. The only thing that seems to be recurring is the delay in funds, and that has gotten better according to latest reports that I've seen.

They are still growing, and I have heard about them for awhile now, so I created an account and will do some test transactions to see what my experience is with them. Thanks for pointing out an alternative that may be a good choice for those who don't want to use paypal.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Accept c/c Payments without Paypal

Just a point of history and interest... Al Capone formed the Better Business Bureau in the 1920s to extort money legally from local businesses. This is the same BBB that exists today. And just as then... I can pay them today and be listed by them in a good light.

• 3 months later...

Re: Accept c/c Payments without Paypal

What happened to you Noelle, I logged in the other day, and they said they need valid Photo ID, and 2 bank statements, one for my account, the other for my debit card. I thought my account had been hacked or something, because i was under the impression PayPal would never ask for this. I cut my losses (the 10 pound that was in there) and started a new account.