MakeWebGames

**HELP**

Michael

In my game i want it to have as little cash as possible. I had to do it before already but need to again and cant remember how to do it. I want to make all users have 1k cash and bankmoney and to have the lowest house through the database, any ideas how?

Re: **HELP**

where do you put that, michael wont know

Awefully presumptuous of you, isn't it?

I'd suggest letting Michael tell me that, as it looks like you post for the sake of postcount. I see quite a few posts that are just random lol.

@ Michael - Just check around the forums. That bit of code will help for you though.

wow lol

instead of asking for help you try and make other people look stupid

smooooooooth

Wow... it's a good thing I don't run these forums. There are several people that would be banned from the DBS code section.

I give major props to lostone/scarlet for having such patience with them (i mean that sincerely, not sarcastically)

Agreed with both of you.

@ Kraig - Listen, you need to see that when it comes to coding, there's some people on here that are really good, they can help alot. I would suggest that you realise that when you ask questions, it makes you look better. When you ask a question PROPERLY (nun of dis stupd typn style) AND when you come across straight forward, you'll get alot more respect. Take a look at your Karma. You have more - than you do +, that is probably because you don't ask straight out, and you interject into conversations where you don't have experience or knowledge needed for a good reply. If you just ask straight questions, and respond to topics that don't require technical savvy, you'll learn alot and not get a bad rep.

**///( This Rant brought to you by Vorlen, it is NOT intended to be an admin power theft, just a user-user recommendation )\\\**

ok good to hear that Michael,

and vorlen i have bad rep because of a Server104 being annoyed at me for not giving him free codes!!

and i dont typ lke dis, i type like this all the time as i dont like typing how people cant read, especially you old people :P, im joking, but yeah, i never took a look at my karma for ages, who give me +? :D awsome, i do try and help people with what i know though, like here at the top i was making sure i understood what he meant, and yes i do know how to run quiery i didnt realise it was a queriy now i know exactly what they look like i will remember :D

HTML is super easy i can do it really well and will be glad to help you learn it, i can code little, not much so highly dont recomend asking to hire me but i can do odd jobs which only require little editing, or i can make small things like that, and i did make a "Donaton Box" mod before, but i decided it would probably be abused, it was so that only level 1-10 can take things from it, but anyone can add things :D it was cool

Yeah well, highlands of scotland doesnt get the british governments budget priorities you know, He is an old man who stinks of piss!!!! well annoying, and we have all the freaks n the class, its just me and ma mate darren n that class lol.

lol!!! I am half scottish and i am 14 :D scotland is the best country in the world! Damn the English :P.

well do you need any help Michael, or have you got the grasp of HTML as i will help no charge at all,

I gave you +1 Karma because your cool :D - i can just sence your cool

Cheers mate!! You had trouble with sever104?? i did to when i was new to the php scene he threatend to hack my computer. I told him i had his IP and would report him if he did so. A couple weeks later he came asking me to buy some shit hosting offer lol

http://latire.bebo.com - Go on this, i am cool.

pps. I know! damn th english!! they always get more than scotland! we can beat them!! M'on th scots! 2-1!! Kris Boyd is the best

yeah lol, sorry not got Bebo, hate it, i got myspazz though! :D

server104 is gay!! lol, what a n00b knows nothing except how to be a retard and yeah his hosting is crap and he is losing money on it so screw him!

Dont do sport except Basketball mate so if thats sport i dont know :D but the northerners are genetically stronger then southerners in the uk, so english would die!

No there not, it is to talk to friends, i generaly class people who dont have any friends as "losers". Take a look at my page, over 2k views, i have been given love 24 time (a thing you can give 1 a day, to exspress "love") and all comments i get from girls my age and older have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so i cant be a loser can i??