MakeWebGames

Item Exchange Mod - :D

Vorlen

Well, this is the first mod I've sold to more than one person in over a year!

Here it is...

Item Exchange Mod

What it is, simply, is a market where a user can put their item on, and other users bid on it.... you're probably thinking "Auction's been done..."

Well, this is different, VERY different.

Users can bid up to 2 items from their inventory, as well as any money and crystals that they have on-hand.

When a bid is made, the owner of the item being bid upon, will receive an event reminding them that they can view the bids on any of their items in the bidview.php page.

Now, I don't have a copy of this mod up, but the person who came up with the idea, whom I built it for, does.

http://deadlyblood.com/itemexchange.php

You're more than welcome to check it out there. If you don't feel like registering, I'm going to try and resize some of my screenies so that you can see the images here.

There is, in fact, a bonus! The bonus is that you can expand this mod with relative ease... I put a time column in with the sql tables, so that you can simply write a cron that does everything that is required to limit the amount of time something can remain on the market.

The price, is $50 USD.

I hope that you find this fair, given the amount of time that went into the mod itself.

ALSO: All mods that I do, come with a guarantee that if in fact there are ANY issues/bugs with original coding, I will come and fix it for you! I will also send you updates if there are any issues found elsewhere, so that you know that you always have the best version of the mod.

Ciao for now all, contact me about the mod if you're interested.