MakeWebGames

[$10] Pub Mod

Aqua

I have made a Pub Mod. Basically it is a feature where you can buy a drink, to reffil your happy and chat amongst other people in the Pub. Hope there is a decent ammount intrest in this. Also this is my first mod that i have made to sell.

Features :

'Buy a drink'

'Chat'

This Modification works on both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Contact me for more info. Also please note, i only sell my modifications to whom do not have a bad record on CE, those that are known to trade mods will be ignored. Also i only sell a few copies of the code, so if you are intrested PM me.

Copies Left: 5

¬LK

Re: [$10] Pub Mod

I do not have any screenshots, as i currently dont have a game that would be online. Anyway i will try getting a free hosting in the next few days and will upload some screenshots of this specific modification :)

And thank you Vorlen, the modification is quite cheap when you look at some of the other features coders are making and selling. And yet my modification is quite effective and adds some fun to the game, pretty much depends on the theme though :p

¬LK

Okay sorry but have screen shot of this pub. I have done it and used my shout mod and was easy to do. The bar mod came from STAGE3GAMING!!!!!!!! I think that was Genocides MOD and I just added link to shout mod to it. Get the same thing. The bar mod was free and I dont see how he can sell this for 10 bucks when it just took me about 10 secs to do it.

http://www.gangst3rs-paradis3.com/scree ... enshot.jpg

What the hell are you guys talking about... Why would a sell a free mod, and add a shoutbox :roll:

I can assure you this is my own work, nothing to do with genocide at all, and spooky get your facts right because if you dont know the majority of the things regarding this modification i suggest you dont make any assumptions. And Zaver, why would i resell someone elses work, i am more than capeable of doing this by myself. Please dont queastion my authority, i do not use free mods, or resell, i wish to maintain my status.

Also dont you think, ceclubrj3.gif Suggests that i am trustworthy... Think about this logically, if this was a quick cash scheme, that i havent put any effort at all in, then why would i risk loosing my 'Site management' and 'Coders' Status, and even moreimportantly why would i only sell to whom i think will not steal/resell the codes. It comes to my mind that the people making accusations arent the best of people either, after all you are being showing signs of prejudice, basically making assumptions that i am a Modification Thief, although i could not care more. To whom i do respect, i assure you it is my %100 coding :wink:

¬LK

What the hell are you guys talking about... Why would a sell a free mod, and add a shoutbox :roll:

I can assure you this is my own work, nothing to do with genocide at all, and spooky get your facts right because if you dont know the majority of the things regarding this modification i suggest you dont make any assumptions. And Zaver, why would i resell someone elses work, i am more than capeable of doing this by myself. Please dont queastion my authority, i do not use free mods, or resell, i wish to maintain my status.

Also dont you think, ceclubrj3.gif Suggests that i am trustworthy... Think about this logically, if this was a quick cash scheme, that i havent put any effort at all in, then why would i risk loosing my 'Site management' and 'Coders' Status, and even moreimportantly why would i only sell to whom i think will not steal/resell the codes. It comes to my mind that the people making accusations arent the best of people either, after all you are being showing signs of prejudice, basically making assumptions that i am a Modification Thief, although i could not care more. To whom i do respect, i assure you it is my %100 coding :wink:

¬LK

i want one of those pritty badges ;)