MakeWebGames

3500+ SVG and PNG icons for your games

Someone on the Discord found Game Icons.net which has over 3500 SVG and PNG icons. Might be helpful for some of you

https://game-icons.net/

You can also follow them on Twitter and request any that you cannot find on there.

Credit to That Crazy Old Baadziew on Discord

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Djkanna said:

Might be best to have one "master" thread with everything instead of separate topics for each - I didn't realise there were so many out there. Nice finds ?

I think that's a good idea for sure.

I am not sure there is many more 'game' related ones, there's a bunch of generic icon fonts/toolkits that contain some form of game elements but not sure about CSS toolkits/Fonts specifically designed for games.

That being said, I'm sure everyone here has their own bookmarks etc so you never know.

32 minutes ago, Djkanna said:

I think that's a good idea for sure.

I am not sure there is many more 'game' related ones, there's a bunch of generic icon fonts/toolkits that contain some form of game elements but not sure about CSS toolkits/Fonts specifically designed for games.

That being said, I'm sure everyone here has their own bookmarks etc so you never know.

I went ahead anyway as it's certainly useful to group resources together so you don't have to search your way through several threads to find what your looking for