MakeWebGames

Updates on NEaB

hallsofvallhalla

Hey I just wanted to post here as there was a few topics on NEaB the engine that I found here, that I am the new owner of the engine and I am updating the engine and getting it working for latest web servers and browsers.

The database classes have been upgraded to work on the latest servers as well as misc. bugs have been fixed that were not allowing to run on the latest browsers. It is nearly completely working with no problems now right out of the box.

I am working on the look and feel of the game now. It will be re-branded however with a new name and website as there is much work going in to the update. New graphics, features, ect..

I am not sure what I will do with the old domain just yet.

I just came here because I tried to download a fresh copy of NEaB only to see the site was down/under construction. How saddening.

Most important question is, as I have proof of purchase; will I be required to purchase all over again? Can existing customers at least still download the latest version up until the point you have taken over? It would be such a shame to lose this product. Naturally, I take interest in your progress, but with an original $200 price tag way back when I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

Regards,

Dan

• 3 weeks later...