MakeWebGames

Three Mods For Sale

Jimbo

Hello everyone, I have some mods from my game that I've decided to put up for sale. My site is pretty much dead now as I have been too busy to keep up with it. The three mods I have are a Puzzle Gym, Pet system with a one click attack system, and a global boss fight. You can find all these mods on the MCCodes marketplace. (I just uploaded the Boss fight to the marketplace should be up in a couple days.) I will post a description of each mod below.

Puzzle Gym - Donator/Non-Donator ($5)

As described, a gym with a puzzle. The goal is for your user to solve the puzzle to get the most points possible. The more points they get, the higher stat gain they will gain. The puzzle resets every day but if a user does not like the puzzle they were given for that day they can reset the puzzle themselves 3 times a day. The donator puzzle is a 4x4 puzzle while the non donator puzzle is a 3x3 puzzle. Each spot contains a number. The number is either 1,0 or -1 and this is what determines a user scores. Each point adds a 1% gain to your stat gain. With the donator puzzle if you score a 14 or better you get a bonus stat gain. The chances of getting a 14 or better are pretty low so its not gonna be a "Pay to Win" system to throw users away.

The bonuses are:

14 Points: 10% stat gain

15 Points: 20% stat gain

16 Points: 30% stat gain

Gym ScreenShots

Click here to purchase the Gym

Pets With One Click Attack System ($10)

Pretty straight forward. Your users can buy a pet from the pet store. Admins can create/edit pets with ease. Your users can train their pets stat. Their pet gains energy when the user does. You can pay for upgrades to make your pet stronger faster. This comes with a one click attack system. Your pet will help you fight your enemy. So if you have a strong pet, it could definitely benefit you more. Each fight you win, not only do you get exp but your pet also gains exp. You can also do pet vs pet fights to gain even more exp for your pet. When a pet levels up your pet gets 4 free upgrade for your pet.

Pets ScreenShots

Click here to purchase the Pets

Boss Fight ($5)

A global boss fight for all your users to compete. Admins have the ability to create bosses, spawn them, and more. Each time you attack the boss your user will receive exp and money. Your users can attack the boss once, 5 times, or they can use crystals to do 15 attacks. Every hit and the amount of damage gets saved so when the boss is killed each user will get rewards based on where they ranked. The prizes are for most hits and most damage dealt. As soon as the boss is killed all users will be automatically credited. Includes jQuery tabs to show prizes, most hits and most damage leaderboards.

Boss ScreenShots

Purchase Link available soon. If you wish to purchase the mod now please feel free to message me. Also if you have any problems or question feel free to message me as well. If you need help installing anything I can message you my skype or email.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Jimbo

• 3 weeks later...