MakeWebGames

[$30] Anti Bot

Isomerizer

Anti Bot System

Description

This modification made by Isomerizer and Ferdi is one of a kind.

It will stop multiple session, aka tabbed browsing.

It makes use of the file system, and requires no mysql.

It does require your webserver to have the GD lib enabled in php, which most webservers have enabled by default.

This will stop user's / bot's from clicking to fast, Lets say 3 clicks in 2 seconds (This can be set to w/e you want), If a user / bot exceeds this, the script will activate, temporarily banning them from the game. Until they complete the image verification to prove to the game they are not a bot, when this is done, they will be returned to the game and carry on as normal. This will also help prevent spam / flood. And is a good security improvement to your game. All major games should have this.

Here are a few screenshots:

Mainscreen

screen1.jpg

A thing for users

screen2.jpg

Features

Manageable Exceeding Limits

Advanced Header Configuration.

Reloading of Image, with Limit of 3(Default)

FAQ for users(Javascript)

FF and IE Tested.

How to buy

The default price is 30 USD, with the system, captcha and installation notes.(Convert).

With installation, done by Ferdi or Isomerizer, it is an custom extra price(About 10 USD).

You will need to send 50% of the total to each of the persons(Isomerizer and Ferdi).

Isomerizer's paypal: [email protected] ($15)

Ferdi's paypal: [email protected] ($15)

Paypal Transactions Only

Re: Anti Bot

hrmmm...something I might be interested in. I'm guessing this would work on all version. How is this different than the security check that the one that v2 includes? Actually I'd been trying to test v2, but I don't know where the verification is...lol

Do you have a demo for this isomerizer? is it on amazon-survival so I can check it out?

also ferdi, did you get my latest email?

thanks