MakeWebGames

I am looking for partnership

sportingfolks

Title:Sportingfolks

Game abstract:

Sportingfolks is an online browser game in which you compete in various sports.

You start with one athlete and three village residents with whom you should dilligently gather resources. With resources you gradually buy new residents, buildings, sports equipment and other tools.

You can compete in single sports or you can represent your city and country in team sports. You can also join and represent a club.

(Some of the) Unique features:

My game will be unique because can promote real sport clubs, event and athletes.

Technology used:

php, mysql, java, jquery(I Am not a programmer, so it is possible I left something out. But I can check letter if someone is interested.)

Current development status:

on line http://www.sportingfolks.com

My own skills and tasks in the game:

The idea is mine and I made the drawings and design, but I am not a professional designer, so the design should be one of the first things that need to be changed.

What I/we are looking for:

I am looking for:

-someone with marketing skills and huge mailing list

-designer

- programmer

-anyone who can help

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting, domain name

Current team:

Me myself and I are currently working on this project.(did not change this because it perfectly describes the situation :) or better :()

Share / gain of the partners:

expenses for hosting and marketing, administration,...50%, other 50% negotiable

The athletes names I think there would be no problem, because also in other games people register as Ronaldo or Messi. Club names can only be made by us , so players can not make their own club name. So if we get permission from the club it would be no problem otherwise we can name it Real Madrid fans club or followers club. I think that also is not a problem, you don't need permission for that.

I'd be willing to help as a programmer. I've not been on these forums for a while despite having announced my return (twice) with great personal enthusiasm and then failing to become greatly involved in the forums as I so hoped. However, I have been working on a game of my own and, I must admit, it's not fantastic, it's nowhere near finished and the code is scruffy and complicated. My work may not be the most presentable, especially for a project likes this, but I do feel that I could at least be of some help to what looks like a promising endeavour. Of course, I would be very pleased if you would accept me as a partner for your project, but for now I am more than willing to simply offer my help as I feel that there are some people on these forums that are very capable and could be more of an asset to you. That is not to say that I cannot program a game, for I think I can, but that I am first offering someone with more experience than me the opportunity to take the position.