MakeWebGames

Freelance Developer Available

Coly010

Hi, just wanted to make a more formal post saying that I am available as a freelance developer.

I've been programming and designing websites for the past 6 years, constantly increasing my knowledge of HTML(5), CSS(3), Javascript, jQuery and PHP so that I can provide my clients with the best piece of software. I started off developing mods for Mccodes and have since branched out into developing other web apps. Soon I was creating Content Management Systems to suit certain needs of clients, whether it simply be to dynamically add photos to an image gallery, or full site customisation.

I pride myself in the readability of any file I code and therefore I make it easy for a client to change or edit the code of the files I give them, by coding in a consistent, fluid manner, providing comments to explain what is happening in each file.

I work on a cost per time spent coding basis, but it still ends up working out cheap enough. If you're interested in having additions made to your game, or to have a full game made from scratch feel free to send me a Private Message. We can work something out.

Testimony (Thanks Aaron :) ) : http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/46292-Coly010-Colum-Ferry