MakeWebGames

Ultra-Advanced Gangs

Just thought, after selling my game off recently, I have some spare time every now and then and thought I should try to put it to use and create something for the community here :)

So yes a totally re-work of the gang system, i'll admit a few things with the mapping I may need some help with so if anyone wants to come forward and help create this, please do!

- Gang Territory

- Gang Destroy

These are the 2 main catching features. Basically, each top 10 gang will get there own big territory base, then for every other small square of territory they must spend a few cash/crystals to occupy that small square and make it their own gang colored territory tile. Occupying takes 4 Hour on empty territory and 8 Hours on other gangs territory.

Each current in progress occupying tile is attackable by other gangs and will have XX amount of health. Gangs can spend more crystals/cash to speed up occupying time.

If the attacking gang hit the tile to no health that tile is then destroyed and remains with the defending gang. Occupying empty tile gives your gang - 5 respect. Occupying another gangs tile gives you - 10 respect and the same amount is lost for the gang who lost that tile.

So why is this going to be so useful? Its an ultra fun active feature in your game, once all the empty tiles are gone, guilds will have to war for territory.

Potential Advancements: Continental Maps - where it will show who has the most occupied territory in that continent.

World Maps - Showing each continent rank 1 gangs territory.

I havent started this yet and plan to do so on Tuesday, so anyone with some nice ideas and feedback or potentially offering there help, you have plenty of time before I start!

[ATTACH]2134[/ATTACH]

I saw your mapping system a while back, I do like it! This is something I found on the net as a great example of how i'd like my mapping system to be like! The base being a gangs main base and that gang then can occupy territory on the small tiles next to there base going. So they can only take a tile next to there current tiles!

If anyone thinks they could help with that, drop me a message with your skype!

image.jpg.fd6f090bdeb0b80180cf24a44318a96f.jpg