MakeWebGames

Web Hosting

icecold

Your site is very confusing. I have seen now, on about 4 different occasions, your "Live Chat" be different ("Online" and "Offline"). There are a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling issues. I would fix those before trying to advertise your site out there.

Good luck, but web hosting is a very competitive field and as a hosting company you need to stick out more as being different. Nothing different about your pricing or packages. But, none the less, good luck.

I would suggest putting in your own text instead of leaving the dummy text on your web pages. That would help attract some more attention, as many people looking for hosting these days would see that and walk the other direction.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck. As what Peter said, there is a lot of competition out there.

~G7470

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No its not another scam website i create turn based mafia games and could never find a good web hosting company that offer cpanel and php 5.2 so i created my own company and started insane web solutions. i posted it on here because i seen posts of people asking for web hosts. sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section or anything thank everyone for you suggestions

No its not another scam website i create turn based mafia games and could never find a good web hosting company that offer cpanel and php 5.2 so i created my own company and started insane web solutions. i posted it on here because i seen posts of people asking for web hosts. sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section or anything thank everyone for you suggestions

5.2? Are you crazy?