MakeWebGames

Wreckless-Life | For Sale

Reecey12345

As much as I am no longer welcome to this forum, I am selling Wreckless-Life and starting my career in personal training shortly.

WRECKLESS-LIFE

Here are a few Statistics:

Total Users: 273

Daily Actives: 10-18

Total Spent: £72.50

Total Earned: £185

Regular Donators: 5

March: 6,200 Unique Visitors

April: (Development month) 1,819 Unique Visitors

May: (Re Opened fully) 4,719 Unique Visitors

Currently in June: 3,512 Unique Visitors

Advertising Vouchers Available:

£25 Bing Advertising.

Spend £25 via Google Ads & get £100 free.

The Game:

Custom Design

Several Paid Modules

Some of my own modules

Bug Free

Modules Screenshot(These will be transfered to your MCCodes account so I no longer have access):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1578[/ATTACH]

Earning Screenshots:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1579[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1581[/ATTACH]

Modules of my own:

Weapon Bomb (Set a very special weapon that is rare, as our game uses the currency "Platinum" which is set in donator packages, users can test there luck with a small chance using 20 Platinum to get this great weapon. They can also spend 100 Platinum each go for a much higher chance of getting it)

There is also a tier'd spender which I can explain to whoever is to purchase.

Anymore questions? Private message me or contact my email.

[email protected]

There is no price i am looking for, I'm looking for offers and I shall accept what I wish to take, I do not look for huge amounts of course. But something around the same amount I have earned as listed above.

As a final message, do not come causing trouble from past acts, read the thread and the thread name & that is all.

Cheerio.

IMAGESOFSALE.thumb.png.81bd46f603164a7ebf58ca87b5994c55.png

payproof.png.49fd0965d9b8cfce8c3ebebb178db667.png

....thumb.png.8a84181e7d1376824fd88dbfaec0f37f.png

....thumb.png.d380aa2ac33453072d28d61ad21eae32.png

Edited by Reecey12345

It's orite for how much you've spent I guess. I'm interested in the domain for my project below.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/44920-Metal-Gaming-Marine-Commando-In-Progress/

I wish to keep the game open. Users have made payments & a great community is set to build upon and for current player, the game is fantastic to them. I couldn't just throw the game away it would be much worthy to sell the whole thing than just the domain.

I wish to keep the game open. Users have made payments & a great community is set to build upon and for current player, the game is fantastic to them. I couldn't just throw the game away it would be much worthy to sell the whole thing than just the domain.

Sounds sensible if there is a community to grow on, it looks fair worth what you want for it anyway.