MakeWebGames

South City Wars

Raven1992

hey people SouthCityWars are looking for more members to enjoy the game as it has been released to the public with new crimes new jobs and more travel you start off with the basic and work your way up and i sorry if there no more detail to it as i kinda drunk 3 baileys so far and counting i might pass out here is the referal link that you can use. there is no promo code as the owner not given any. I hope to see you in the game as we not trying to recruit staff yet untill the owner is ready to recruit people so like i said here id the referal link

http://southcitywars.com/register.php?REF= 69

now i off to sleep as i not getting anymore baileys cause i drank the last bits

This Account Has Been Suspended

This is what is known , in the trade, as a bad start :D

what your game name on there and i see if i can sort it out for you

seems to me ben must of gave up the game then as i got it as well mod close the thread game no longer exist

He is using X10PREMIUM.COM

X10hosting has been experiencing major problems in the last 3 weeks, on the premium and free hosting. You can read many submit tickets on their forums.

I am sure he may not even know anything about it giving that message as for he is no longer working on it... But just saying the info I know, because I use x10hosting for testing others sites, and they been having problems with all their hosting packages, and account suspends messages has been coming up in their forum from premium users.

Edited by lucky3809

He is using X10PREMIUM.COM

X10hosting has been experiencing major problems in the last 3 weeks, on the premium and free hosting. You can read many submit tickets on their forums.

I am sure he may not even know anything about it giving that message as for he is no longer working on it... But just saying the info I know, because I use x10hosting for testing others sites, and they been having problems with all their hosting packages, and account suspends messages has been coming up in their forum from premium users.

well that strange cause my game is on x10 hosting and i not got the account suspended page up yet and it on the free hosting

• 2 months later...