MakeWebGames

[Site Tools] Site Radio

-Genocide-

Re: Site Radio

Nice, do you have any idea how to set up SHOUTCAST from a dynamic IP? (Even if I go static, I still have to get passed my router LOL) I have a shoutcast thing on my comp set-up and it goes online easily, just doesn't stay on the net, stupid NAK error or whatever it's called LMFAO>

Nice, do you have any idea how to set up SHOUTCAST from a dynamic IP? (Even if I go static, I still have to get passed my router LOL) I have a shoutcast thing on my comp set-up and it goes online easily, just doesn't stay on the net, stupid NAK error or whatever it's called LMFAO>

LOL, not really sure on that one dude, I rent a shoutcast port lol.....hit me on msn, I'll talk to my guy and get you a good price.

This is some pretty basic HTML, but if youve have ever had an issue with people having problems listening to your shoutcast radio, you will love this lol, the page has the codes for my radio, if you want to put it on your site as is, feel free, I have an auto DJ online 24/7.

radio.html

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Looks Like:

radio.jpg

Hope someone gets some use out of this

:evil: Peace  :evil:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: [site Tools] Site Radio

ok Vorlen this is how you can get passed the router and go static. first of all you need to find out what port shoutcast are using to transmit. (you don't need their ip) after you find out the port then you have to set up port forwarding...this is how you do it.

go to the main page on your router by clicking on the router icon in your task bar. on the main page you will see the routers main ip...something like this. 192.168.2.1

so make a note of that. after click on your network icon also in your taskbar or in control panel maybe listed as wireless network. double click on it to open it up and then click on general at the top left corner then click on properties, you will now see a list and highlight "internet protocol". click on properties again and you will see where it say's "use the following ip address" highlight that and the enter the ip of the main router but change the last digit to 1 number above the main router ip so if their ip is 192.168.2.1 then you could use 192.168.2.2 or even use a higher number up to say about 6. make subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and the default gateway must be set the same as the main router ip. ok you are now static but now on the main page of the router you need to click on "Virtual servers" once on that page you will see a few different fields. "inbound port" set that to the port shoutcast is using. "private port" set that as the same as inbound. "Type" set as TCP and ip set as your static ip you set earlier. make sure you tick the enable box and your now set to use shoutcast. do the same for any other server that you have problems connecting with. (Hostinng a chatroom for example)

hope this helps

• 7 months later...

Re: [site Tools] Site Radio

if anyone still uses this i've returned my radio. Sonic Xplosion Radio aka SXR

I put a link in my header for users.

If you wish to let them tune in you can add:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

to your header or anywhere in your game if u want music browser based.

• 2 years later...

This is really simple to implement....

http://www.shoutcast.com

you will see a list of stations...pick one or host your own.

Put that code on a webpage somewhere where you want the radio station to appear and your done.