MakeWebGames

Looking for someone to work on new racing game

KaineBennett

Title:

My game title

Game abstract:

"Game title" is a Online Racing MMORPG, based around the idea of street racing, Yes I know this idea has been used before and I know what to do to bring this type of game back.

(Some of the) Unique features:

My game will be unique but not releasing why yet.

Technology used:

Just basic PHP/CSS.

Current development status:

Game layout is 70% done, all files have been coded, just need to add them into the database

My own skills and tasks in the game:

I'm not a great coder, But I have been working on a new layout which is coming along very well.

What I/we are looking for:

I really need someone who is good with SQL so they can add more info to the database.

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting, domain name

Current team:

Me myself and I are currently working on this project.

Share / gain of the partners:

We will split the gain after hosting payed with the following shares: 60% for me 40% for you.

• 3 months later...
How do you plan to bring the thrill of racing games from consoles to a browser?

I was thinking the same (probably not the same way) What method are you using to convert the thrill of racing cars (or ships) to php since every other game failed to do (?)

I was thinking the same (probably not the same way) What method are you using to convert the thrill of racing cars (or ships) to php since every other game failed to do (?)

Extremely off topic, but GangLife, your sig is true, we are all stuck up our own arses on here, do you not see it yourself?

Ontopic, I don't think this will happen..

Extremely off topic, but GangLife, your sig is true, we are all stuck up our own arses on here, do you not see it yourself?

Ontopic, I don't think this will happen..

Lol no, everybody seems "too" nice & very open to each other in my opinion, i guess because I just joined myself and time will tell

(Except for 1 person that I don't want no probs w/)