MakeWebGames

Academy System

Uridium

I was going to sell this mod but after a lot of thought I decided to give it away for Free

This mod will allow your users to take 3 courses which will allow them to learn new skills. all courses come with sub courses so for example

Happy Course could have 3 or more sub courses which the user learns once the first sub course is completed and they move on to sub course 2 until finally completing sub course 3 which will then end the entire course and give its rewards,,,,

You can create as many Academy Courses as you wish and once completed by a user they can either retake or the retake action can be cancelled on admin setup

Users have to be online to learn courses and they can use their BRAVE for each course...

Some Courses can be set up so once fully completed give an Instant outcome example place money into their bank and that's the end of the course.. OR you could set it up so users can use a link in town to gain Daily rewards via a link for the completed course...

File come with a Readme.txt file which im hoping is easy to use..

as always any problems with this mod just leave a message on here and I will help you out...

<<< DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN REMOVED TILL I FIX SOME ERRORS >>

sorry will reupload zip file as soon as I fix these....

• Like 1

hey illusions

apologies but i don't really get this bit in your readme file.

Regarding this line above if($row['link_usage'] == "xxxxxxx")

if when you create a course and you add a (course link usage)

so for example if you called your course link useage BATTLE then the above code would contiue as this

if($row['link_usage'] == "BATTLE")

also on when entering new data to the new academy make sure you give your a link a name

Course Link Title: Battle Ladder

also are you missing a sql file to set up the 'courses enrolled' table?

Edited by spikereloaded

not sure if i'm just being dense here but i'm still not following?

could you explain what link_usage is and what it relates to?

Also i think on the staff pages to add a new course it may be work having some explanation text next to some of the fields to explain what they do specifically. Having not seen this mod before, not too sure what

course link level

course link level max

course link usage

Course Focus Percentage

mean and what I should be adding.

Sorry to moan, just wanting to test this out and give some feedback!

also are you missing a sql file to set up the 'courses enrolled' table?

Would also appear there's a function missing from addcourse..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mkglobal() in /home/endoftim/public_html/addcourse.php on line 37

Edited by spikereloaded

Guys bare with me on this ive made a boo boo somewhere, will fix and update as soon as possible..

whilst im at it I will make adding course instructions a bit easier

* Update *

Added a cheat option for staff testing this will instantly finish your current course + all modules in that course..

Updated the Add Academy script so it explains what each Field Does...

Edited by illusions