MakeWebGames

How do I install a chat mod?

xRudeboiix

For starters name your threads a bit better. "Read" I would hardly consider a topic title.

2nd, if you can't upload files, insert SQL commands/alter tables etc, or make file edits, maybe you should reconsider what you are trying to do at this current time.

I don't want to sound like a prick and everyone here knows that I am pretty easy going and am willing to help where I can, but every single one of your posts asking for help has been the most basic tasks you can possibly imagine starting a game.

I think maybe you should sit back and read up on some books that teach you how to use a computer (for file management) and read some docs on mysql, php, and possibly html/css. Otherwise you will ultimately fail at this endeavor.

For starters name your threads a bit better. "Read" I would hardly consider a topic title.

2nd, if you can't upload files, insert SQL commands/alter tables etc, or make file edits, maybe you should reconsider what you are trying to do at this current time.

I don't want to sound like a prick and everyone here knows that I am pretty easy going and am willing to help where I can, but every single one of your posts asking for help has been the most basic tasks you can possibly imagine starting a game.

I think maybe you should sit back and read up on some books that teach you how to use a computer (for file management) and read some docs on mysql, php, and possibly html/css. Otherwise you will ultimately fail at this endeavor.

Your chilled, OP is being a noob