MakeWebGames

Fight or Unite

FightorUnite

I started developing this a few years ago with little coding knowledge and have finally finished a working beta of the game.

Fight or Unite is a Free Text based MMO Strategy Game set in a war torn planet similar to planet Earth. You have the option of becoming a mercenary and fighting alone or choosing a guild to pledge your allegiance and fight together with your friends. You can develop your country, build and army, attack your enemies and help your allies.

This game is currently in Beta Stage.

http://fightorunite.com

I am currently looking for feedback and have lots of new ideas I am wanting to put in the game in the future but this is just a working beta.

Hey, just some points you may want to consider:

• Page Load - It takes quite a long time for the site to load.
  • Registering - I tried to register then this came up: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to fightorunite.com (This happened to quite a few pages I tried to go on). When I finally did get around to the registering page it said: There has been an error with your registration, please amend the errors shown and try again. (There were no errors shown).
  • Hosting - I think you might need to change your hosting service as this is probably the problem.

This is how long it took the site to load:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1206[/ATTACH]

Out of curiosity what languages did you use?

The design seems nice, just sort the above to enhance game play as no one likes to sit waiting for the page to load. :)

Time.thumb.jpg.9ee09cb1c6b5c1b9bfaf2d3403fa8723.jpg

Edited by Script47