MakeWebGames

[mccode] Kicking Gang Members At War

-Genocide-

This is a little edit I wrote to stop players from leaving gangs, kicking users, or changing presidents while at war.

find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

replace the whole function with:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

find:

replace the whole func with

find:

replace whole function with:

If you all comments are welcome, good and bad. If you know a better way to do this, feel free to post it.

:evil: - Peace - :evil:

Re: Kicking Gang Members At War

I dont have the option for a player to delete there own gang, but this code should stop it.....

find:

replace with:

I havent tested this, nor do I know the name for the function for a user to delete there gang, this is just what I belive will patch it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] Kicking Gang Members At War

does the president change code also have it where u cant change the president to some one who isent in the gang? if not can u please put it in there cuz i have been trying to figure it out for a long time but cant seem to get it.

• 1 month later...