MakeWebGames

Portfolio Design

Razor42

Here is a design iv been working on lately, it still has a lot of work left to be done on it but I just want to know what you all think in regards to the general direction of it at the moment.

I have never really designed something in this style so its new to me.

All feedback welcome but please when giving criticism supply ways in which they can be improved also.

And another is would you use it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1156[/ATTACH]

Personal.thumb.jpg.995d32454ca58e7dc93b00d43971a344.jpg

A couple of things:

- Right away, it seems a little too plain. Just a couple of colors and no direction.

- The text at the top seems very squished.(Especially for the top text, you might want to try a line-height of 18-20px)

- I feel like this sort of set-up, you need a menu that follows you down as you scroll, so people don't get lost. (I personally am not a fan of this type of templates though, just in my honest opinion)

- You definitely want more padding from the text at the top , near the border on the right.

- Not 100% sure why the title is padded like 100px from the left and then the text is padded barely nothing on the right?

Here are just a couple of things I noticed right away.

1: Thanks for that, resolved.

2: Never been a fan of these designs either but thought I'd give it a shot, I am going to add a little menu at the top though.

3: Resolved.

4: Resolved.

How can I make it less plain? I'v spruced up the colors abit, not really looking to add any gradients into the design though. Also thinking of adding in a nice background.