MakeWebGames

UFO?

03laceys

ok hi all i havnt written on here for a while but...

i was down my local town today in kent england. i was sitting at a bustop and i see in the sky a flickering orange light at first i thought it was a shooting star as i stood there i see some kind of shape the light was flickering like a hot air baloon would. but i new it wasnt because it was flying was too high and fast. as i stood there the orange flickering light went out and it was now a glowing white.

ok there is many things this could be, a missile, a hot air ballon gone wrong, shooting star, plane, or a ufo (unidentified flying object).

i belive... not a missile or we would know, not a hot air baloon or plane due to how fast and high it was travelling, not a shotting star because it did'nt stay on fire sort of thing, so thats why i belive a ufo what about you?

Re: UFO?

omg you all fucking high???? How funny. I do beleive there other life out there. I seen one years ago in Az just to find out it was a falling satalite. Quite cool. V you are way way too funny. Our society dose treat us like garbage and if I was alien I would stay away.

This too funny. You all just made my day.

Re: UFO?

omg you all fucking high???? How funny. I do beleive there other life out there. I seen one years ago in Az just to find out it was a falling satalite. Quite cool. V you are way way too funny. Our society dose treat us like garbage and if I was alien I would stay away.

This too funny. You all just made my day.

I am Talking About Worthless hate Groups That Like To Spread Hate

Like The Worthless KKK,Skinheads And Many More Loser Hate Groups