MakeWebGames

1.2.1 Released, Status update on 1.2.x development

uaktags

So as most know, or should know, ezRPG has two active developments at this time: ezRPG 1.2.x and ezRPG 2.x. Currently 2.0 is in a private development stage, as we try to get closer to a more stable public release state. 1.2.x though is actively being developed and maintained by myself, with updates and fixes being pushed as soon as they're announced or within a few hours of them.

Recently I was proud to release 1.2.1, after making it a month of updates getting us from 1.2.0.0 up to 1.2.0.11 before we were "stable" and ready. Currently I have two members of the community who are openly engaging with me about any issues or ideas that they have, and they seem to be enjoying the route I took with the development. In the past I posted what I was doing when I released 1.2.0 RC and its final 1.2.0, so I figured I'd take the time to update on what 1.2.1 has brought to us.

- Stablized the Message System by removing it's dependency on the Hook system and needing a complete Refresh/load to get the message to update.

- Updated the navigation look and feel of Default theme to make the Menu look cleaner and fit more options.

- Fixed an issue with class.themes.php to check if $this->template is set.

- Created an Update module to streamline updating ezRPG versions, this is still a beta module, but it should make upgrading a bit easier for games.

- Added "AdminControls" for debugging. Now the url get params ?admin=flushSettings flushMenu flushCaches flushPlayer all work.

- isPassword now has the ability to check the ezRPGSettings so that game owners can set their own limits on password lengths.

- Multiple functions added (see Commit history for info)

- Fixed a Register issue from 1.2.0 that caused the inability to register new users -_-.

- Added all modules to db that ship with the original ezRPG package.

- Expanded on the Cache system.

- Expanded on the Error system for SQL exceptions.

- Various fixes and cleanups as needed.

If you use to enjoy ezRPG 1.x, then perhaps give a look at what we're trying to do over here. If you still use 1.0.x but not 1.2.x perhaps mention any ideas, concerns, or reservations you have about updating. All is welcomed and I hope to see more activity from others! Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Reproduction of "themes" in the database

Hello.

In version 1.2.1 - 1.2.1.1 after each visit "Admin_module" is a reproduction of "themes" in the database, this can be seen in the attached screenshots

[ATTACH]1632[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1633[/ATTACH]

The configuration of my hosting:

The database server

•Server: MySQL (Localhost via UNIX socket)

•Server type: MySQL

•Server version: 5.5.31-1~dotdeb.0 - (Debian)

•Protocol version: 10

• Encoding server: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

The web server

•Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)

•The version of the database client: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.8

•PHP extension: mysqli

1.jpg.3df0e0b69d92482511382a4f5f681fd2.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.fa22fddeb3723983ee0686c53cbc29ec.jpg

Edited by EdwardBlack

• 1 year later...