MakeWebGames

Jquery Image Solution Needed

k1ngscorp1o

Hey everyone. I'm trying to basically learn how to make a gallery where if you click on the images its selected and stored. The goal is for the user to be able to select a certain amount of images and then when they have selected enough it stores the details in the database. How would I disable selected images once one has been clicked and how would I store these on click and count.

Anyone who has some experience with something similar any help would be appreciated.

Like this?

(Download)

Few things;

- When displaying images however you see fit, give the image tag a data-id attribute with the value being the images id ( however you want to define the id of an image ),

- The disabled class in the css, is what lowers the opacity ( no hot-fixes, to lazy ).

- store.php is just an example of how to retrieve the data sent by the ajax request, sanitation/validation is up to you, also a storage method is up to you.

- Image state does not default when the max is reached, it's up to you to decide on what happens when the max is reached.

An example.

$('li.disabled').remove(); //Remove current selected.
storedImages = []; //Reset stored images.

Alternative:

window.location.reload();
Edited by Djkanna
Added examples.