MakeWebGames

Help with marriage mod

Ikz786

I purchased a marriage mod and I want the name of the person I'm married to, to show up on my profile. I've followed the instructions given with the mod but I can't figure it out where the problem is.

$m = $db->fetch_row($db->query(sprintf("SELECT u.userid, u.username, u.money, u.crystals, u.bankmoney, u.cybermoney, u.maxwill, u.marriedwill, us.*, h.hNAME, h.hWILL
FROM users AS u 
LEFT JOIN userstats AS us ON u.userid=us.userid 
LEFT JOIN houses AS h ON u.maxwill=h.hWILL
WHERE u.userid=%u", $r['married'])));

That is the code which fetches the information from the database, but when it comes to printing that information it comes up as "Married to: []" when it should be "Married to: User [1]" for example.

The code to print this is:

<b>Married To: </b>";
if($ir['married'] > 0)
{
print"<a href='viewuser.php?u={$m['userid']}'>{$m['username']} [{$m['userid']}]</a>";
} 
else
{
print"Nobody";
} 

Can somebody help me please as I don't know what the problem is.

Try this.

print "Marital Status: ";
if ($r['married'] > 0)
{
$part=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE userid={$r['married']}");
$pr=mysql_fetch_array($part);
print "Married to <a href='viewuser.php?u={$pr['userid']}'>{$pr['username']}</a> for {$pr['married_days']} days<br />";
}
else
{
print "Single<br />";
}

Wait no its not fixed -.- this only shows who I'm married to, so if I go on someone else's profile, it will only show who I am married to not who they are married to :/ I checked it on my own profile and it seemed to work but I realised it was a mistake when I went on someone else's profile and saw it said the person I am married to, on their profile.

Now, I tried contacting the person I purchased the mod off and he said it should work fine even after asking him many times that it doesn't work.

Still need help :(