MakeWebGames

Religions

hamster01

Well, for some reason, I don't know why, no one ever asked about religion here.

Some people may find it personal, and I understand why.

But for the others that is open and/or proud about it, please post your thoughts about it.

I ask this because it is sometimes nice to know what kind of person is next to you.

Guest Anonymous

Re: Religions

Most forums and chats dont allow discussing politics or religions simply due to the fact that some people take both very seriously and it can lead to disputes.

Well, I'm not looking to make this a debate about religions.

I respect every single persons religion and who/what they pray to for faith.

What about this, If someone starts turning the thread into something like that, you can delete this thread.

I just want to know, because I have been wondering about peoples subcultures and things for a while now.

Please?

I believe in Jesus Christ, Son of God, who came down to earth, died, redeemed us of our sins, was resurrected, and now lives at the right hand of the Father.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, which comes unto men as a gift from God...

(How about for this thread, you can state what you believe [if you want, but no obligation]. However, no negative remarks about another's beliefs will be tolerated [on this thread]. This is to protect other people. If you wish to ridicule my peronal beliefs, feel free to do so via email or private message, and tell me what you disagree with :D)

Guest Anonymous

I believe in some sort of higher power but having a scientific mind I question alot of religious beliefs. Technically Im catholic but dont practice my religion....to be honest Im not all that fond of religions in general, I find some of them to be extremely hypocritical.

If and when I feel the need to delve into my faith I feel more connected out in nature then in some man made edifice with someone trying to enforce their personal beliefs onto their congregation.

@LostOne tho I tend to question that myself some people believe to feel great happiness you must first endure great sorrow....that you cannot have one without the other as then its all just shades of grey.