MakeWebGames

Found a website not using a legitimate copy of McCodes V2

Hi,

I have reported the website http://pimpcityrpg.com (via http://license.mccodes.com/index.php)

And I just wanted to reported it here to make sure,

It's definately a copy of V2, and it's not using a liscence.

The user is on here too, his username is : http://makewebgames.io/member.php/68706-Razor42

and skype is : aaron.razor42

Thank you for your time.

the law can't handle itself fgs u reporting game for legit copys there only gonna keep on doing it

Are you ****ing stupid? You have the grammar of a 7 year old.

He didn't pay 100$, thus he doesn't deserve to be using it, hothcentral.co.uk payed 100$, so why doesn't this guy have to?

Are you ****ing stupid? You have the grammar of a 7 years old.

He didn't pay 100$, thus he doesn't deserve to be using it, hothcentral.co.uk payed 100$, so why doesn't this guy have to?

technerly i had a free downfgrade from v2.5 and mccodes can't do much if people reporting games that are legit copys there all over the internet people can download mccodes anywhere and not get noticed

- - - Updated - - -

By any chance is this your or a friends game? I am curious why you are defending it so much...

and peter this is my game i gonna learn to do it on my own no friends to help and no strangers to help for money i gonna do it all on my own

technerly i had a free downfgrade from v2.5 and mccodes can't do much if people reporting games that are legit copys there all over the internet people can download mccodes anywhere and not get noticed

- - - Updated - - -

and peter this is my game i gonna learn to do it on my own no friends to help and no strangers to help for money i gonna do it all on my own

If I understood what you said correctly (I really can't read what you're writing) that there are so many legit and fake copies they shouldn't bother? So basically, in other words you could've just said

There's so many murders in the world, and so many nice people, we should just leave it because we don't know which one is which.

You have to do something about it.

If I understood what you said correctly (I really can't read what you're writing) that there are so many legit and fake copies they shouldn't bother? So basically, in other words you could've just said

There's so many murders in the world, and so many nice people, we should just leave it because we don't know which one is which.

You have to do something about it.

yeah i go with that

I think it is known that this is in fact mccodes and not registered.

@op you did report it to mccodes.com right? that's all you needed to do so when a member of their team gets the notification then they will do what they do.

I'm going to lock this thread before it gets out of hand with stuff