MakeWebGames

Ruthless city engine legal notice

RCengineOwner

This is the owner of the engine for ruthless city.

Which i can get proof from illusions and other known members on this site.

Illusions also knows that i made this engine from null as he seen it in stages as i made it.

I am icecoldcola.

I decided to make this engine after having a play with mccodes. Some of the function names are like mccodes.

However how many different names can you find for adding money, Adding events and so on.

I have so far had around 10 games pulled down using this engine illegally and i will continue to have them took down!

If you wish to purchase a licence however you can do so by emailing me at [email protected]

Or you may want to message me on the official ruthless city group page at facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruthless-City/248599095163801

-Icecoldcola.

Edited by RCengineOwner

This is the owner of the engine for ruthless city.

Which i can get proof from illusions and other known members on this site.

Illusions also knows that i made this engine from null as he seen it in stages as i made it.

I am icecoldcola.

I decided to make this engine after having a play with mccodes. Some of the function names are like mccodes.

However how many different names can you find for adding money, Adding events and so on.

I have so far had around 10 games pulled down using this engine illegally and i will continue to have them took down!

If you wish to purchase a licence however you can do so by emailing me at [email protected]

Or you may want to message me on the official ruthless city group page at facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruthless-City/

-Icecoldcola.

I purchased a copy of RC when ICC first started selling them. I can assure you that it is not MC garbage.

Yep have to admit RC is no clone of

MCC its a lot more robust and easy to work with, the Security side of it seems to have taken precedence over the project and having quite a few people test for holes in script claimed no injection or errored problems. I do feel however that in some cases the engine could do far more. and I felt it quite a challenge on some occasions to understand why every engine has to be mafia/gang related....

• 1 year later...