MakeWebGames

City Pictures

LT-DeLuXeR

Hello MWG!

Been leeching for many years, so decided it's finally time to contribute something hehe. :P

It's my first mod post ever, so please be gentle lol.

Also, I know this has been already made, but I didn't find anything like mine so decided to post. ;)

Open explore.php

At the top find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Below add:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now create a new folder named citypic

^ This is where you shall store your city pictures. Name your picture under the city ID.

For example, let's say your default city is "London" , so it has the ID 1.

So upload to citypic folder a picture named 1.png

If you want different size pictures or different format like JPG, just change the values above: (height;width;.png)

Hope you like it, enjoy! :)

Orrr what you can do is edit your staff locations to add an input for a picture where you define your url for your city pic or whatever you want to call it then kind of do the same thing as you noted above for your explore page but just change the query around to something like

Something a little like that but like I said you will have to edit your staff file to add that into the db which isnt too hard at all. And if you need help with that let me know I can help you. Other that that nice job and your way will work just dine too