MakeWebGames

Change of Ownership for GRPG / New Project for Me

publius

Grant is now the owner of GRPG, I am no longer involved in the project, all rights belong to him :) I am making a new game engine http://www.endlessplains.com, it is nowhere near completed but it is in development. Unfortunately I work 6 12s at my "real" job, so I only have an hour or so to work on the engine before and after work, and then on Sundays I devote 5 or 6 hours to it. I will keep you all posted on the progress of this new engine, I am very excited about it and will offer it for sale at a discounted price for members of the makewebgames.iomunity when it goes up for sale. It will have a map editor, creature editor, quest editor, item editor etc. that will all be managed from the browser, so you will be able to make an entire tile based PBBMMORPG in whatever theme you want, be it medieval, space, or whatever, all from your browser without any coding experience required.

Good luck to Grant with GRPG, hope it goes well for you!

Grant is now the owner of GRPG, I am no longer involved in the project, all rights belong to him :) I am making a new game engine http://www.endlessplains.com, it is nowhere near completed but it is in development. Unfortunately I work 6 12s at my "real" job, so I only have an hour or so to work on the engine before and after work, and then on Sundays I devote 5 or 6 hours to it. I will keep you all posted on the progress of this new engine, I am very excited about it and will offer it for sale at a discounted price for members of the makewebgames.iomunity when it goes up for sale. It will have a map editor, creature editor, quest editor, item editor etc. that will all be managed from the browser, so you will be able to make an entire tile based PBBMMORPG in whatever theme you want, be it medieval, space, or whatever, all from your browser without any coding experience required.

Good luck to Grant with GRPG, hope it goes well for you!

thanks publius good luck with your new engine be sure to keep us all updated