MakeWebGames

Introductions

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well since I wiped it out ...Ill start fresh :roll:

Im from Canada , female ,34 ,mother of 2 ,happily married. I got into gaming playing a 1st person shooter game by Nova . From there I started making sigs and stumbled upon RPG's...TC was my first , I play a few others and actually have stopped playing TC. Im also working on a few games with mdshare who may kill me for my prune job when he comes back. I love doing graphics but still have SOOOOO much to learn. Anyways thats me :lol:

Re: Introductions

My name is Seanybob. I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk... alcoholics go to meetings...

Been coding in Java for a while now, saw mccode on some random site, checked it out, and now fully addicted to php (sounds like a drug)

Currently learning flash.

live in southern california, am a tall dark and handsome male... I'm blexican at heart (half black half mexican), and ya that;s about it

My Name is Queenie.

I found the link to TC one day in the Dallas craigslits rant and rave section and joined. I played at work when I was a receptionist. Met some really cool people and got in with the bears. Scarlet is my original Mama :wink:

I have since resigned from playing TC, but play all kinds of others. I am staff on a few of em and am sure to see you around. say hey if ya see me some where

and Scarlet.... I love you :-D

Online alias - Vorlen (King Rowlane, Nephisto, KWolfe2005, but none of those are all to well known)

Real Name - Kyle Wolfe

Basically I'm a geek, and apparently a loser lmfao. Regardless, I played TC, then Borstal, then Boredest, then decided I wanted to learn to code, so August 7th last year I bought MC Code 1.0 and taught myself PHP. August 17th Narcotic Wars was released. I sold it to Lion when we had some interesting issues with some staff and my choices.

I have since made a game called Kings And Pwns (www.kingsandpwns.com) which is pretty cool, but it looks like my attention wont be able to stay on it as long as I had hoped, so it's for sale :p

I'm 17 years old, live in Ontario, Canada. I own a company called DreamBurst Studios (www.dreamburst.com) and a short while back I signed Kronow and Spellbyte and a friend named Gawdsend into the loop, we are the 4 co-owners.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and spam my links xD :evil: Hope you guys have fun, and feel free to chat at me any time, I'm on alot :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all my name is r1300,well alias anyway.

I'm just starting to get into this gaming thing after playing tc and ur for ages(i don't play much anymore)

I'm 38,married with family and working on my first game with a partner,so you'll probably see me in the forums more and more.

So g/day to you all from downunder(Australia)

Im Steve aka feRRet,

played a few Rpg Gmaes before starting and developing www.nuclearwastelands.net I am a full time Construction Project Manager, although i am able to get onoline most days to run,co-ordinate running my game. I am not much of a coder, but getting a basic understanding since starting my game nearly a year ago. I have a close community of friends inclusing the staff that help run my game. I am loyal,honest and love cooking, just recently been selected to take part in teh selection process for Masterchef UK next series in the UK, so u may see me on the TV lol. Most of my freinds know me by my bad typos, i have worked commisioned by some great coders on here, and recently Scarlet was employed to do some great new Graphics and layouts for us. Big respect to Mario and the rest of the crew. Big loves, My game and RPG, Dissrespect to f*kin hackers and code leechers who steal other peoples code for ill gains...

Cheers For Now :)

I'm Noelle full time mother of two, full time college student and owner of Cove of Pirates. I started out playing Nation Wars got bored of it and started playing (and still do) Demon Dimension. After awhile I thought I can make my own game. I dove into php head first. So here I am reading and learning from people and enjoying the knowledge that can be obtained here. To add to the candor mmmm Absinthe makes my world go round.

Shalom :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Im Cornelius Vanderbilliontary, and i live in Luxembourg

after a whirlwind stint leading safari's in africa, i decided to retire with my wife, other wife, third wife, daughter, fourth wife and robot butler (Robonotron)

i started learning php when i was bored one night, and have continued having boring lonely nights especially when my unmentioned fifth wife is out of town. from there i decided to work on other projects, most getting boring and ending up sitting half finished.

so while my sixth wife is at the shops, just wanted to say hey

(disclaimer: all of that is bullshit)

• 2 weeks later...

I am Kraig, i am from Cambridgeshire, England.

I love computers

I can code PHP a bit, im getting alot better when reading over the game codes for v1

I have v1 (if you didnt guess that from the above line)

I am opening my game soon, i am adding onto it and improving it first

I am 14

I do not typ lyk dis, I type like this

I like to make friends and help people out, and post alot, i will cut back dont worry :P (Vorlen asked me to cut back so i am)

If i dont like someone i do show it, but i will start trying not to and keep my opinions in the war room or to myself :)

I like Metal, Rock, Punk music.

I love movies, Comedy & Horror are my fave, but mostly Comedy