MakeWebGames

BlackBagMusic: Music, FX, Sound design, Implementation, FMOD etc

BlackBagMusic

Hello all,

My name is Gerry Owens. I'm a composer/producer with over 12 years experience. I set up Black Bag Music to deliver world-standard audio for both small & large scale developers in the games industry. I work with both in-game and trailer music on a freelance basis & provide a full audio package ranging from Music & Sound Design to Implementation.

My credits include Crysis 2 (Trailer - EA Games), Night Watch (Trailer - Fox Films) & Blood the Last Vampire (Production Music - Manga Anime)

I've attached links to examples of my work below, however more information & samples are available at http://www.blackbagmusic.com/games

If you need to either outsource audio, or require cinematic trailer music and sound design, I'd be glad to talk through your projects requirements. Please free to contact me at gerry[at]blackbagmusic.com if you have any questions or comments.

I deliver 'AAA standard' results with a scale of rates that are flexible enough to accommodate the requirements of developers working with projects ranging from smaller (Mobile, Platform, Social) to large scale (Console, MMO, FPS).

I'm passionate about music & sound in the field of gaming and therefore strive to ensure that my clients requirements are not only met, but surpassed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this & I hope to hear from you in the future.

Best Regards,
Gerry

Clouds & Sheep Trailer

[video=youtube;k-OAClPbVKs]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

BBM Cue to feature in Disney's THE LONE RANGER Trailer!

loneranger-lg1.jpg

‘GLOBAL EXTINCTION’ by BBM IS TO BE FEATURED IN THE LONE RANGER TRAILERS FROM WALT DISNEY.

Black Bag Music - Music & Sound Design for Visual Media

And, the all new version of the Black Bag site is launched today. We wanted a single page site and we’re really delighted with the result.

Check it out at http://www.blackbagmusic.com

New-BBM.jpg