MakeWebGames

FREE RAFFLE MOD

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

1st first mod i am not 100% theres no bugs in cause i have tested it but i think theres none and if theres any improvements go a head or make it look nicer well here it....

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And the datab query i think ....

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is for v1

datab query

Please pm me if theres any bugs

Please post what u think about it first mod

Re: FREE RAFFLE MOD

I made a few changes...

V2

raffle.php

SQL QUERY

ADD TO CRON (Either daily or weekly)

V1

raffle.php

SQL QUERY

I edited it a bit

• 3 weeks later...

hi having problems getting this to work i added all the crons and ran the sql as it was ment to and added all the files the pages work till i click on roll the raffle again and then i get a page with just raffle machine and nothing else i havent edited or modified it in any way please help thanks this looks like a great mod i would like to add

V1

raffle.php

SQL QUERY

there is no daily or wickly for this