MakeWebGames

tutorial system, add in admin panel , every page :)

aimar9999

Hello, first.. sorrry my bad english..

But, i made a good mod... Whit that mod you can add in your game admin panel, tutorial to every page...

create file staff_tutorial.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then add this into your globals.php , bottom

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and then, add this to you smenu.php wher you want..

and then add this in your preferences.php

that to sql

and last you need add this whenever you want to add, to user can turn off tutorial

<a href='preferences.php?action=pagetutorialschange'>Turn off tutorial</a>

againe, sorry for my english.. im form estonia, and i translated this mod now in english only to but it here, to share that whit you guys .. :)

Edited by Djkanna
Fixed code formatting.

theres a few issues with this mod and when i tested it i had to do stuff thats not in the install and i had to change a file so here goes

call this page staff_tutorial.php

then add this into your globals.php , bottom

and then, add this to you smenu.php wher you want..

and then add this in your preferences.php

add this wherever you want the link to turn off the tutorial to be

then the sqls

All i have done is fixed some errors and added in things that were missing from the original posts and i must admit i still cant get it working on my base site but i will keep at it and post any fixes i manage to do

HD he did point out that its his second language which makes bad English acceptable.

As for your mod....go revise it as its not that great.

Understandable, it's his "learning" language.

"2 same name cnt." - Definitely not even close to any English language, altho he tried.

As far as it goes to not being great. Would be because you can't turn it off/on. Or the "PHP_SELF" issue. But, it at least has proper English, and can read my code. Then again, it's legacy code from 4 year's ago.

Anyway. It's up to who ever decides to use it on their game.

Just providing mine for better English :)