MakeWebGames

want to have a radio player brocasted from your pc

Raven1992

have you noticed most games are using flash player to brocast their music from their pc's to there sites well now u can offers cheap broadcasting stuff fo you i used them and basiclly they havn't let me down and look at me know i am a dj for most game sites i will have one for my site but they are cheap relibale and easy to use and free help and advice here i shall look forward to hearing your radio stations on have fun and it cheap

Edited by Raven1992

Seems illegal to me. Also quoting their own "legal" statement "You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes and for all non U.S. royalties and licensing fees..."

As normal radios (web or non) needs to pay royalties for the diffusion of the music they play. It is NOT free. So you can't simply share your MP3 with your players without paying the royalties. So sorry... no, this server should be avoided IMO. (edited your post to remove the link due to the clash with our rules)

Honestly you would be better served by playing some open content music or purchase some music to stream / play with your game.

Seems illegal to me. Also quoting their own "legal" statement "You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes and for all non U.S. royalties and licensing fees..."

As normal radios (web or non) needs to pay royalties for the diffusion of the music they play. It is NOT free. So you can't simply share your MP3 with your players without paying the royalties. So sorry... no, this server should be avoided IMO. (edited your post to remove the link due to the clash with our rules)

Honestly you would be better served by playing some open content music or purchase some music to stream / play with your game.

done or if u wanted to you can close the thread