MakeWebGames

quantify items automatically

seanybob

Re: [mccode] quantify items automatically

Um Excuse me, but why are you using such a script on 2.0? Mc Codes 2.0 does not need auto-grouping.

Use the built in item_add() and item_remove() functions.

But if you insist for god knows what random reason, you cannot use V1.1 queries such as mysql_query in a V 2.0 environment.

Um Excuse me, but why are you using such a script on 2.0? Mc Codes 2.0 does not need auto-grouping.

Use the built in item_add() and item_remove() functions.

But if you insist for god knows what random reason, you cannot use V1.1 queries such as mysql_query in a V 2.0 environment.

The above post said it worked on v2, thats why :?

Is there a v2 quantifier(paid or free, if paid where do I purchase it from)?

You're not understanding. There is absolutely no need for a quantifier for Version 2.0. The engine has a built in item_add and item_remove functions. Look at any of the item-related source codes if you cant figure out how to use them. itemsend.php will show you how its done

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You're not understanding. There is absolutely no need for a quantifier for Version 2.0. The engine has a built in item_add and item_remove functions. Look at any of the item-related source codes if you cant figure out how to use them. itemsend.php will show you how its done

Incase you're new and searching the forums trying to find the answer ... This is what worked for me (I'm not an experienced coder, so hopefully a polite one will fix any problems with it).

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

5 corresponds to your item ID. The easiest way for me to find this would be to click on the item's Info link and take a look at the address in my address bar. After your website name will be "/iteminfo.php?ID=5". Whatever the ID= is, will be your item id.

1 corresponds to the quantity of items you want the player to recieve.

Guest Anonymous

And you don't want to use item_send....

Look at the documentation for INSERT .... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE ... in the MySQL manual

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...